Washington County Courthouse Annex
105 W Main Street, Suite
Brenham, Texas 77833
CheckRegister/Accounts Payable Reports
The Mission of the County Treasurer is to serve as the chief
cutodian of county finance. Basic Duties include receiving, accounting, paying,
applying, and disbursing all monies belonging to the county.
- Original reconciliation and safekeeping of county bank accounts.
- Custodian of bail bond collateral.
- Financial manager and coordinator of all revenue bonds.
- Investment Officer, planning, purchasing and redeeming all investments.
- Responsible for submitting monthly financial reports and accounts payable
listing for Commissioners' Court approval.
- Administrator of the county's insurance policies.