Washington County Engineering and Development Services is responsible for a 626 mile system of county roads and right of ways. In the Washington County road system 458 miles are classified as paved roads with 168 miles remaining on the waiting list for future paving .
Services provided by this department for the county right of ways include:
- Road construction, maintenance and repairs
- Bridge construction, maintenance and repairs
- Drainage, low water crossings and culverts
- Driveway access
- Roadside mowing
- Debris removal
- Road sign installation and maintenance
- Sign making for 9-1-1 Addressing
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact our office.